Faubourg Contrecœur Phase 5 – Opening of the Sales Office: Saturday, September 16, 2017, at 10 am
It’s in a neighbourhood that is reaching maturity that the fifth and penultimate phase of the Accès Condos accredited project – Faubourg Contrecœur – will be launched on Saturday, September 16, 2017. Already under construction right in front of Carlos-d’Alcantara Park, the project will be particularly attractive for young families and those wishing to buy in Montréal, with a selection of 95 affordable units, the majority of which offering two or more bedrooms.
Opening of the sales office
Saturday, September 16, 2017, at 10 am
at 5200, rue de Contrecœur
“One must visit the Faubourg Contrecœur to take measure of the path we have travelled. The neighbourhood vibrates to the rhythm of the life of some 1,500 residents already settled, the large Carlos-Alcantara park and soon the services of a CPE and shops whose opening is announced for 2018. This Accès Condos, accredited phase 5 blends in the neighbourhood perfectly, and offers a choice of affordable and quality condos that meet the needs of people who wish to buy and stay in Montréal.”, said Johanne Mallette, Director of Development and Fixed Assets of Société d’habitation et de développement de Montréal (SHDM).
The Accès Condos accreditation enables buyers to benefit from a 10% purchase credit that is applied to the down payment, enabling them to buy with only a $1,000 deposit and to reduce their monthly mortgage payments.
The Faubourg Contrecœur Phase 5 project is developed and marketed by SEC Merlin Contrecœur, based on an architectural concept by Ruccolo + Faubert Architectes inc.
For more information, visit accescondos.org/fc5
Floor plans for the units will be available online as of September 11.
• 95 units, including twenty-one 3, 4 and 5 BDR stacked townhouses on two floors.
• Eighteen 1-BDR units
• Fifty-two 2-BDR units
• Twenty-two 3-BDR units
• Two 4-BRD units
• One 5-BDR unit
• 6 floors
• 2 elevators
• 64 indoor parking spaces
• Neighbourhood that has been developing for a decade
• Facing Carlos-d’Alcantara Park and its many amenities (mini-soccer field, climbing wall, water games, basketball court, table tennis, slope for winter sliding…)
• Opening of a daycare centre (CPE) in June 2018 including a nursery
• Shopping area to be developed at the corner of Sherbrooke and Contrecœur.
• Serviced by collective and active transport (STM, Communauto, cycle paths)