Several innovative projects in the planning stage
As a result of their popularity, the supply of accredited Accès Condos units is currently depleted. Indeed, the sale of the last unit in the La Fabrique 125 project, located in the Chabanel neighbourhood of Montréal, has cleared our inventory.
This exceptional situation is only temporary as several projects are currently in the planning stage. They will be announced over the next months in particular in the Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Le Sud-Ouest and Ville-Marie boroughs.
We invite you to sign up for our Accès Info newsletter, to be among the first to know about these announcements, and to read our latest article Thinking of buying a condo in a year or two? Start planning now! so you can be ready to take the plunge when the time comes.
Let’s recall that the Accès Condos program is celebrating its tenth anniversary this year. Since 2006, 30 residential projects in 10 different boroughs have been accredited by the Accès Condos program, enabling 3,600 households to become home owners in Montréal. After this very productive first decade, the Accès Condos program continues to innovate. Stay tuned!
Some statistics on our ten years of achievements:
– 71% of the clientele is less than 44 years old with 52% between 25 and 34 years old
– 85% of the households were tenants until then
– 30% of the accredited units have three bedrooms or more
– 67% of the households would not have purchased without the program
– 574 social housing units were integrated to the Accès Condos projects